This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am board certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and am very familiar with multiple disease processes involving the stomach, small and large intestine, pancreas, liver, bile duct, gallbladder, liver. I enjoy helping people on a daily basis and being able to help patients understand the diagnosis along with the recommended treatment is very rewarding.
I have Experience with High Resolution Esophageal Manometry, BRAVO pH studies, Pill Capsule Endoscopy, Balloon Enteroscopy, ERCP both therapeutic and diagnostic, Upper Endoscopy with (variceal banding, treatment of bleeding with cauterization and clipping, dilation), Percutaneous Gastrostomy placement, Colonoscopy with polyp removal and EMR, hemorrhoid band ligation therapy.
● Self Employed Gastroenterologist in Arcadia and City of Industry, August 2020
● Long Beach Gastroenterology Associates as a gastroenterologist , July 2018 to July 2020.
● Internal Medicine Residency Attending Physician at Parkview Medical Center, February 2016- June 2018
● Hospitalist at Parkview Medical Center, February 2016- June 2018
● Gastroenterology Fellowship, Parkview Medical Center, Pueblo CO, July 2015- June 2018
● Internal Medicine Residency, Loma Linda University Medical Center July 2012- June 2015
● Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 2012, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
● Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2007, University of California, Irvine