This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dr. Ashraf Abdelhafez is currently a locum hospitalist at several hospitals in Southern and Central Indiana. Prior to this, he practiced traditionalist (both hospitalist and outpatient) internal medicine at Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital, He also served as the Chief of Medicine at the same hospital where he was involved in processes, protocols, quality and safety for internal medicine practice including credentialing and assessing clinical privileges for new and current providers.
As one of the medical directors for the Indiana University Health Population Health Services provided in collaboration with Evolent Health population health management and analytics, he provided supervision of population health services at Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians Bedford medical offices and attended population health services Indiana University Health System-wide meetings and was involved in the transition of the outpatient services to the accountable care organization format.
• Locum Hospitalist at several hospitals in Southern and Central Indiana
• Internal Medicine Attending Physician at Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital
• Chief of Medicine at Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital
• Medical Director at Indiana University Health Southern Region Population Health
• Medical School: Jordan University of Science and Technology,
• Medical Internship: Princess Basma University Hospital, Irbid,
• Pathology Graduate Student and Ph.D. candidate: Dept. of
Pathology, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
• Family Medicine Resident: Jordan University Hospital,
• Internal Medicine Residency: Interfaith Medical Center,
• Masters of Medical Management: Carnegie Mellon University
Heinz College, Pittsburgh, PA